- All guests, children included, will need to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or proof of a negative Covid-19 test. This test should be performed within 3 days of arriving at the House. At-home tests are permitted.
- Each patient may have up to two (4) people accompany them and stay at the House. Siblings are welcomed back at this time.
- Family members are free to travel throughout the Augusta community.
- Registered guests may not return home or alternate days/weeks with other family members, unless they comply with these guidelines and retest for Covid-19.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are located throughout the House for guest use.
- Family members agree to inform staff immediately of any illness they are experiencing.