15 May COVID-19 Update
RMHC is implementing a number of proactive measures to minimize the risk to families, volunteers, and staff relating to the spread of COVID -19.
These include :
- Social distancing and Masks required in all common areas of the House
- All families have a negative Covid-19 test performed less than 72 hours prior to arrival
- Caregivers and patient only can stay in the House – no siblings at this time
- Daily wellness checks of families and staff
- Limited Volunteers and Staff working in the House
- Families visit the Hospital or House only during their stay
- Limited access to high traffic areas including the kitchen, lobby, and building entrance doors.
- Meals provided in pre-packaged containers with distanced seating in the dining room
- Our new Grab’n Go meal program has launched to provide bagged breakfasts and lunches for our families to enjoy while at the hospital
- Meal donors prepare food off-site, purchase casseroles, or contact a restaurant for catering.
Please contact RMHC Augusta at 706.724.5901 for more information